TR CU 016/2011 Technical Regulations of the Customs Union "On the safety of devices operating on gaseous fuel"
TR CU 016/2011 applies to devices and equipment operating on gas fuel (gas-using equipment). This regulation approves and establishes standards and requirements for the safety of gas-using equipment produced (imported) into circulation on the unified territory of the Customs Union.
In accordance with TR CU 016/2011, gas-powered equipment includes:
• Equipment used for cooking, heating and hot water supply, etc.
• Block automatic burners.
• Devices that are built into the equipment and are in separate treatment from the equipment specified above.
List of equipment not covered by this Technical Regulation:
• Steam boilers with steam pressures above 0.07 MPA and boilers for heating water with water temperatures above 115 degrees Celsius .
• Equipment that is used in industrial plants, which is not included in the list in Appendix 1.
• Equipment that uses gas as a vehicle fuel.
Main characteristics of gas-using equipment:
• Name, type (model) and purpose of equipment.
• Type and nominal pressure of the gas used.
• Rated thermal power.
• Electricity frequency and voltage