TR CU 020/2011 On electromagnetic compatibility
The list of goods subject to the Technical Regulations of the Customs Union TR CU 020/2011 “Electromagnetic Compatibility of Technical Equipment “
- Electrical equipment and appliances for household purpose:
- For the preparation and storage of food and the mechanization of kitchen work;
- For processing (washing, ironing, drying, cleaning) linen, clothes and shoes;
- For cleaning and cleaning premises;
- To maintain and adjust the microclimate in the premises;
- Sanitary and hygienic;
- For the care of hair, nails and skin;
- For heating the body;
- Game, sports and training equipment;
- Audio and video equipment, receivers of television and radio broadcasting;
- Sewing and knitting;
- Power supplies, chargers, voltage regulators;
- For horticulture;
- Electric pumps;
- Lighting equipment;
- Automatic switches with electronic control;
- Electronic protective shutdown devices;
- Arc welding equipment
- Personal electronic data processing machines (personal computers).
- Low-voltage equipment connected to electronic data processing machines:
- Uninterruptible power supplies;
- Active acoustic systems with AC power;
- Multimedia projectors.
- Electric hand tools (hand and portable electrical machinery).
- Electro musical instruments.
What Our Clients Say
It was a pleasure working with a company like GOST-Expert. From beginning to end they were available to answer all questions and made the process of Russian certification easy and cost effective
Our company was in need of certifications for our equipment for a project we wanted to implement in Russia. GOST-Expert was recommended to us by a colleague that had dealt with them in the past for his project. All the personnel at GOST-Expert was quick to answer our inquiries and our company obtained certification within a few weeks
We had a large project in Russia and after comparing estimates from other certification companies in the market, we realized that GOST-Expert was our best choice. Not only were they extremely professional to deal with but they also offered the best rates of any other company. I would recommend them without hesitation.